I loveeeeeeeeeee shoes! I truly believe that you can never have enough shoes! I am a die hard fan of fashionable flats and you can never go wrong with a pair of them. Flats are one of the best staple shoes that every woman should have in her closest. Today, we see flats in various colors of the rainbow, patterns, and with all types of embellishments. Often times you always see a woman wearing flats because they are the easiest things to slip on when you are rushing in the morning although some women prefer a pair of sexy heels I personally think that you can’t go wrong with a classy and stylish flat. But that does not mean that I do not love a sexy heel! I live for a sassy heel anytime! As a college student I need a shoe that is comfortable walking around a huge campus so a lot of times I choose a fabulous flat to with my outfits. Whether you are pairing them with skinny jeans or a dress flats are the way to go! In the picture above I have a chose a few of my favorite pairs to show you…
1. The cheetah print flats with the gold tip by Giani Bernini were a recent Christmas present from my aunt. When I ripped the wrapping paper off of this box I immediately screamed when I saw the box because I knew it was a pair of shoes. So when I finally opened the box and saw these beautiful shoes I fell in love with them. I haven’t worn them yet and can’t wait to pair them with an outfit.
2. I absolutely love these pink and cheetah print flats! The combination of the print and the color is very stylish and I love the little bow at the top of them. I purchased them from Target a year ago and they were only $11! They were definitely a steal!
3. These black and beige flats are the most comfortable shoes ever! Whenever I wear them I feel like I am walking on clouds. These are my go to shopping shoes because I can walk in them all day long without my feet hurting. I purchased them from the Naturalizer store at the Outlets in Williamsburg last year. They were originally $80 but I got them on clearance for $20. A great deal!
4. I am obsessed with these pink and tan loafers! They are super comfy and stylish! I purchased them from Target a few years ago and they even came in two more colors but they did not have my size so needless to say I was very upset. I love that they are suede and the little tassel at the top of them makes the shoe pop.
5. These studded Vince Camuto flats are everything! I purchased them from a consignment shop a few weeks ago and when I spotted them I knew I had to have them. Another comfortable and super sassy flat!