Last week I was featured as the blogger of the week on Lisa A La Mode! Lisa of Lisa A La Mode is my blogger big sister! She is absolutely fabulous and I love her style. I appreciate all of the advice, tips, and support that she gives me!
I’m back! I was missing in action due to the passing of my grandmother on last Monday. I spent the last week home with my family where we received tons of love, caring words, and support from many amazing people. Of course this has been a difficult time for my family and I but we have memories with my grandmother that will last us a lifetime.
Here’s a few pictures of my family and I from last week…
1. I loveeeeee Wendy Williams! Say what you want about her, but I am total fan of her! I really want to go to her show this summer but if not it is definitely on my bucket list.
2. I love monogrammed or personalized items!
3. I bite my nails when I am really nervous!
4. Every few months I get pictures from my phone developed and at some point before the year is over I make a collage of with all of the pictures.
5. I love going through my mommy’s closet and jewelry box! I play dress up in her clothes and accessories ALL the time! Side note: In the picture above I got my earrings from her jewelry box. They are also one of favorites!
6. Every year for my birthday my parents give me a shopping spree!
Hi loves! I hope all of you enjoyed your weekend!
I’m on fall break so I am super happy to be home and relaxing! My look for Sunday was perfect for the chilly weather here in VA. Also, I am loving my new hairstyle!
Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Watch: Marc Jacobs
Of course selfie time is always necessary…
Hello loves! I hope all of you had a fabulous weekend!
Yesterday I attended the Bold Bright Beauty brunch which was put on by the lovely Montrelle Green! It was a 757 (Virginia) Networking and Launch party that was completely fabulous! I truly enjoyed myself at this event by meeting and getting to known many beauty, hair, and fashion professionals in the Hampton Roads area. I also loved meeting some of my fellow fabulous bloggers!
Here’s a few pictures from the event…
Montrelle Green and I
Dominique Da Diva (Radio & Media Personality) and I
I also met of my fabulous Instagram followers @krysdiane!
My girls came with me! (left to right): Me, Crystal, and Monique
Of course after a fabulous day I had to get a selfie in LOL