I am complete freak when it comes to my skincare! In order to have a BEAT face with makeup you must treat your skin right. No, I am not a beauty guru but I will always share beauty products that I like and that I’ve had success with! I have a few products that I simply cannot live without and I had to share them with you all!
First, no matter how tired I am at night, I always take my makeup off and wash my face! NEVER sleep in your makeup! NEVER. Wash your face no matter what and that will keep those breakouts from happening!
1. MIA 2 Clarisonic: My parents got me one for Christmas last year and within weeks I saw a difference in my skin. It costs a pretty penny but it is worth it! I use it in the morning and at night, but it is perfectly fine if you only use it once a day.
2. Simple Toner: A few months ago I was browsing in the skincare aisles of Wal-Mart and I found this bottle of toner, so I decided to give it a try. AH-MAZING! I have naturally oily skin and this has helped with it so much. I use it after I wash my face then I put my moisturizer on.
3. Coconut Oil (Better Body): I’ve always been a fan of coconut oil and this brand can be found a Sam’s Club. I use it to take my makeup off along with a makeup wipe. I also use it on my hair and on my body!
4. Aveeno moisturizer: I’ve been using this moisturizer since July and it is perfection! It keeps my skin moisturized all day long and it helps with my naturally oily skin.
5. Alaffia Liquid Black Soap: EVERYTHING! I’ve been using this soap for about a year now and I will not wash my face with anything else. It’s a peppermint soap so it makes your skin tingle in a good way! I purchased the biggest size from Whole Foods and it has lasted me for the entire year. It is also only $10 at Whole Foods!
Let me know if you decide to try any of these items!